Smartphone game published by Chillingo/EA
Harry the Fairy is a 2D action/physics puzzle game for smartphones and tablets. It’s been underway for about a year now, and is was released on the App Store in march 2012.
The game is partly funded by the Nordic Game Program and is being published by EA/Chillingo.
- “…there’s no denying how enjoyable Harry the Fairy is to play, listen to and look at.” — 148Apps, 4/5
- “…its gameplay is extremely fun and unique.” — App-Score, 8/10
- “…with the catchy music, the high quality graphics, and the myriad of achievements to earn, this is a game that is worth downloading.” — AppAdvice
- “I hope to see more games like Harry the Fairy in the coming months.” — Family Friendly Gaming, 86/100
- “…Harry the Fairy will amuse with tight tilt controls and the relaxing, floaty feel of its gameplay.” — App Spy, 4/5
- “In short, this game’s a cracker!” — AppCroc
- “…there’s some excellent – and excellently controlled – free-flying obstacle course action to be found here.” — iFanzine
- “With a winning combination of exceptional graphics, lovable characters and addictive gameplay, Harry the Fairyits a great add to any casual gamer’s library.” — AppTudes, 4/5
We have a blog that talks (amongst other) about how we did Harry. Zaxis Games Blog
- Game design: Me, Bo Daugaard, Jacob Honoré
- Level design: Me, Bo Daugaard, Bjarne Kristiansen
- Programming: Me
- Art: Bo Daugaard